A non-exhaustive collection of places where AI Impacts’ work has been cited.
- Muehlhauser, Luke. 2015. “What Do We Know about AI Timelines?” Open Philanthropy Project. (archive)
- Muehlhauser, Luke. 2015. “What should we learn from past AI forecasts?” Open Philanthropy Project. (archive)
- Brundage, Miles. 2016. “Modeling Progress in AI“. arXiv:1512.05849. arXiv.
- McClusky, Peter. 2016. “AGI Timelines“. Bayesian Investor Blog. (archive)
Computing Power and the Brain
- Hsu, Jeremy. 2016. “Estimate: Human Brain 30 Times Faster than Best Supercomputers“. IEEE Spectrum. (archive)
Cost of Computing
- Hoffman, Ben. 2016. “Paths to singleton: a hierarchical conceptual framework“. Ben Models the World. (archive)
- Future of Life Institute. 2015. “A survey of research questions for robust and beneficial AI“. The Future of Life Institute.
- Hanson, Robin. 2016. “Age of Em“. Oxford University Press.